World Health Source, LLC.
I hereby apply to become an Independent Affiliate and therefore agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. World Health Source, LLC (the Company) specifies the following Business Policies which are incorporated herein.
1) I agree that I am of legal age to enter into this agreement and I shall become an Independent Affiliate upon acceptance of this application by the Company.
2) I shall be granted limited authority by the Company, to promote and sell the products and services, which the company markets and I am thereby subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement stated herein. In the process of promoting and selling the products and services of the company, I agree to act in a lawful, moral and ethical manner in accordance with all federal, state and local rules and regulations pertaining to this agreement. This includes my activities regarding the acquisition, receipt, holding, selling, distributing and advertising of the products and services marketed by the Company.
3) Upon acceptance of this agreement by the Company, I will be an independent contractor responsible for my own business and not an employee of the company. I will not be treated as an employee and will be free to select my own means, methods and manner of operations. I will choose my own hours of operations and select where I want to locate my business operations.
4) As an independent contractor, I further agree that I am fully responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes but not limited to self-employment taxes, withholding, unemployment and social security taxes, workers compensation or any other taxes that may be required in connection with fulfilling this agreement.
5) I also agree to abide by all Federal, State and Local laws and regulation regarding the sales and solicitation of the products and services marketed by the Company, including but not limited to registering for all necessary occupational licenses, solicitation licenses, business licenses, merchant licenses or permits and any other required licenses or permits in order to transact this type of business.
6) I have carefully reviewed the Marketing and Compensation Plan, and Business Policies developed by the Company, and acknowledge that they are incorporated as part of this agreement in its present form and may be modified from time to time by the company without notice.
7) The term of this Affiliation is in perpetuity from the date of the receipt of the Affiliate Application including the required startup fee of $ 500.00 The sponsoring affiliate will be paid $250.00 dollars of the sponsored affiliates paid in amount of $500.00 dollars US.
8) An Affiliate may cancel his of her contract at any time and receive a full refund less a 20 % restocking and handling fee for unopened, non-expired products. This cancellation must be in writing to the Department of Affiliate Services. A return authorization form must be completed by the Affiliate.
9) Any Affiliate who sponsors other Affiliates must fulfill the obligation of performing a supervisory, distributing or selling function for the sale or delivery of products and services to the ultimate consumer and in the training of those sponsored. Also an Affiliate must have contact, communication and management with their network. Such sponsorship may consist of newsletters, written correspondence, personal meetings, telephone contact, voice mail, email, webinars, seminars and training sessions and travel with those sponsored and sharing network genealogy.
10) In order to become an Affiliate no purchase of inventory is required except a sign in fee of $ 500.00 for which the company provides relevant training materials and web access exceeding the value of the sign in cost for as long as the affiliate remains an affiliate. An Affiliate is permitted to sign in a family member including a husband or a wife if they intend to develop their own business. An Affiliate may sign in a Medical group or store owner such as a Health Food or Pharmacy owner or Physician’s office, in which case there will not be an application filing fee. An Affiliate may not offer the products to the Mass Market such as chain stores with over 10 locations including the Food, Drug and Mass Markets.
11) The Company may terminate any Affiliate who discredits the company name and trademarks or violates any requirement in this agreement, including policy and procedures or making health claims not authorized by the company.
12) I agree to hold the Company harmless from any claims, damages, including any attorney’s fees arising out of my actions or conduct in violation of this agreement. In the event of a dispute I agree that it will be resolved under the commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association with arbitration to be held in West Palm Beach, Florida. Florida law will apply to the resolution of the dispute, unless otherwise agreed in writing from both parties.
13) I acknowledge that this agreement is the entire agreement between the parties and will be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the heirs, successors and permitted assigns of the parties here to. I acknowledge by my signature that I have read and fully understand the company policy and procedures which are incorporated herein by reference and binding upon me. I further acknowledge that the Company fully reserves the right to modify the Business Policies contained herein including the Marketing Plan, Compensation Plan, and Business Plan at any time by providing me with written or verbal notification through the following: fax, voicemail conference calls, phone, mail, internet site announcement, broadcast or newsletters.
Fast Start Bonus:
Level 0 Affiliates will receive $250.00 dollars from the Company for signing new affiliates. (Paid Twice Each Month)
Sales Volume Bonus:
Level 0 YOU
Level 1 / 20 %
Level 2 / 6 %
Level 3 / 2 %
Level 4 / 2 %
Level 5 / 2 %
Level 6 / 3 %
Level 1 Bonus thru 6th Generation Bonus Paid Monthly There are no monthly purchase requirement to receive monthly commission checks up to 6 Levels as stated above. The products can be used for personal consumption, retail sales and sampling.
A. Recruit Wide (Unlimited) on 1st Level. Developing your personal recruits is essential to the success of your network group. This can provide you a lifetime of residual income from a sincere, focused development of people you personally recruit or develop. Preferred customers and Professional groups set up on your first level will also produce significant earning volume for you and the company. Train and recruit and assist on all Levels
B. Promote Sampling
C. Set up Auto Ship where relevant on monthly basis for best prediction
D. Learn About and USE the Products
The Company will place 3% of Gross Sales into a separate account called the Founders Club for the express purpose of financially benefitting those members.
The Founder Club 3% will be divided into units, each unite will have a value of $500.00 dollars. There will only be 600 units sold for $500.00 dollars each to equal $300,000. Thousand dollars. The first $500.00 dollars will be expressly becoming an affiliate. The remaining dollar amount will be converted into Founder Club Units. The Founder Club Bonus will be paid once each year or on election by the Company twice each year.
Example: New member pays $5,000 dollars to be a Founder Club Member. The first $500.00 dollars is applied to their affiliate sign in cost. The balance of $4,500.00 will be applied to founder club unites which would equal nine unites. When a bonus is declared let’s say at $10,000,000. In gross sales and the 3% or $600,000. is placed into the Club account? The member would receive $500.00 dollars for each unite times nine which would equal. $4,500.00 dollars. This membership once paid is for the life of the member.
The minimum to be become a Founder Club Member is $1,000.00 dollars while the maximum is $5,000.00 dollars.
Example: 1,000.00 equals one unite
1,500.00 equals two units
2,000.00 equals three units
2,500.00 equals four units
3,000.00 equals five units
3,500.00 equals six units
4,000.00 equals seven units
4,500.00 equals eight units
5,000.00 equals nine units